New Feature In 2.3.12
- Screenshot to Dropbox
- Move to Dropbox
- Import from iPhoto
- Much faster upload/download speeds for large files
How To Capture Screenshots?
- Press the ‘Print Screen SysRq’ Button
- Open ‘Paint’
- Paste the Screenshot (Ctrl + V)
- Finally, Save it.
Windows 8′s Optional Method
- Press ‘Windows + Prt Scr’ button together.
- Screenshot is auto-saved in ‘Pictures > Screenshots’
Mac / OS X
- Command + Shift + 3 = Screenshot of the whole Screen.
- Command + Shift + 4 = Screenshot of custom part of the Screen.
Capture and Share Screenshots Easily With Dropbox
- ‘Ctrl + Prt Scr’ = A screenshot of your full desktop screen will be saved in the screenshots folder.
- ‘Ctrl + Atl + Prt Scr’ = A screenshot of the program window that’s currently open in the foreground.