Today in this short post, we will guide you How to Embed Instagram Photos Gallery in Blogger Blog?. Please follow some easy steps given below:
By default, you can not embed Instagram images directly in Blogger blog. But, with the help of a third-party app you can do it very well. First of all just go to http://snapwidget.com/#getstarted and create an Instagram widget for your Blogger blog.
After clicking the above link, you will see many options for customization such as Username, Hash-tag, Widget Type, thumbnail size and much more.
- Username: Add the username of your Instagram account.
- Hashtag: You can add images to the gallery by using the Hashtag option. You can use one option at a time, Write “Username” or “Hashtag”
- Widget Type: Select the widget style (Grid, Slidshow and Map). By default you will see “Grid” style is preferred.
How to Add This Widget Code To Blogger Blog
- Go To Your Blogger Dashboard
- Click On Layouts >> Add A Gadget >> HTML/Javasciprt
- Now Paste The Widget Code In HTML/Javasciprt Box
- Save Your Gadget and Its All Done.
We hope that this short post helped you in adding Instagram pictures in your Blogger sidebar widget. Do you display your Instagram photos on your Blogger blog? Let us know by leaving your thoughts below. Stay Blessed :)
Did you Like this article?
Get FREE UpdatesGet Freebies, updates and Special offers straight into your inbox.