Adsense ads positioning guideline also suggest that the best performing Adsense ad position is above the primary content i.e. above the blog post.Placing an ad below post title (above post content) is a very easy for all new and old bloggers. All you have to do is create an ad unit on your Google Adsense Account, get the code and add it to the specified location in your blog template.
Read Also - Add Floating AdSense and Other Ads On Sidebar Of Your Blog
1. Follow First Part
- First of all Log in to Google Adsense to create a new ad unit for blog.
- For best results choose wide ad size - either 336x250 Large Rectangle or 300x250 Medium Rectangle format.Assign a new ad channel to it for performance monitoring purposes.
- After completed the steps get adsense ad code.
- You need to encode your adsense code. Go to HTML encoder or Quick Escape paste your adsense code in the box, and click Encode. The ad won’t appear if you use the original unescaped ad code.
- Copy the escaped code.
2. Follow The Second Step1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard » Template » Edit HTML
2. Press Ctrl+F and Find the Following Code.
3. Paste the Escaped Ad Code Right Above The Line, Like so:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
PLACE AD CODE HERE