What is Domain Specific Email Address
Email ID's on free mail services like firstname.lastname@example.org are not really good because they do not look professional.
If you want a domain specific Email address, you will need a domain name and a complete website. Previously I have published some articles on domain name suggestion tools and cheap wordpress hosting companies to quickly setup a website.
Why Use Google Apps for Work?There are so many WordPress hosting companies that you can use to setup a domain-based email ID but most hosting email servers are treacherous, antagonistic, confined, and less secure. You wouldn’t even know if the mail you dispatched was delivered.
Google Apps for Work are the best options. Google Apps for work cost $5/user/month, and it accommodate with all Google services.
20% OFF Google Apps For Work Promo Codes
Step by Step Guide to Register at Google Apps1. Go to Google Apps for Work & click on Start Free Trial button (Enjoy first one month without paying anything)
Note:- It costs around $5/user/month. If you pay annually, then you get 2 months free ($50/user/year).
2. On the next page fill out a form with your first and last name, an existing email address etc. Click on next.
3. On the next page, you have two options; Use your own domain or buy a new domain. If you have a domain name already, choose the option which says “Use a domain name I have already purchased” and if you need to buy a domain name, use the another option.
7. Google will ask to verify domain ownership. You can do it easily because Google provides multiple options to do that. You can add a meta tag, upload a file to your web-server, or add a TXT/CNAME record. Adding meta tag is so easy. I have used meta tag option to verify domain ownership.
8. Now your domain ownership is successfully verified, now set up email for your domain. Go to the control panel for you domain. The good thing about Google Apps setup tool is, it’s very smart and makes it easy for any non-technical user to setup and get running in no-time. For instance, in my case, Google apps detected that my domain name management section for mydomain.com on the Namecheap website, and it gave me step-by-step guide to quickly setup Google Apps email service via Namecheap.
9. Delete old MX record in your hosting account and add the MX record provided by Email setup console of Google apps:
You can manage your Google Apps account by visiting the admin console.