Turn Off a Blog's RSS Feed
- Go to Blogger Dashboard » Settings » Other Tab.
- Under "Site Feed", Use the drop-down to change Allow Blog Feed to "None".
- Now, Press the “Save setting” button located on the top right side of your screen.
Turn On Your RSS Feed
- Full: It displays your whole blog post in your Feeds.
- Until Jump Break: It displays your content before the jump break.
- Short: This automatically displays first 120 (ish) letters of your content in feeds.
- Custom: This provides a couple of options of customization in feeds display: