RSS feeds in her blogger blog. The person who asked is using Blogger/Blogspot so this is a fairly easy process. By default, Blogspot blogs offer an RSS feed. But if you don’t want your readers to get any Email notification of latest posts then turn off the RSS Feeds for a definite period or definitely change to a new Feed Address. In this short article, I will show you, How to Turn Off or On RSS Feeds in Blogger?
Turn Off a Blog's RSS Feed
- Go to Blogger Dashboard » Settings » Other Tab.
- Under "Site Feed", Use the drop-down to change Allow Blog Feed to "None".
- Now, Press the “Save setting” button located on the top right side of your screen.
Turn On Your RSS Feed
This is a same process as turning the RSS feed off (see above steps), We have explained other options below so that you can choose them accordingly.
- Full: It displays your whole blog post in your Feeds.
- Until Jump Break: It displays your content before the jump break.
- Short: This automatically displays first 120 (ish) letters of your content in feeds.
- Custom: This provides a couple of options of customization in feeds display:
Congratulations: You have successfully learned about how to turn off or on RSS Feeds in your Blogger site.
See you soon with more articles. So keep in touch with us. Stay Blessed & Be Happy :)
Did you Like this article?
Get FREE UpdatesGet Freebies, updates and Special offers straight into your inbox.