Today in this article we will show you how we can use Google+’s online image editing tool. Photo editing requires Google Chrome.
You May Also Like to Read:
Google+ Photos: Editing Tools to Make Your Photos Smile
Edit Your Photos With Google+
- Go to plus.google.com >> Click the “Upload Photos” button.
- Now, upload images to Google+ and click the Done button.
- Google+ will now prompt you to share your photo album. Click on “Skip” option. After editing you can share your photo. Now your uploaded image will be added along with your existing photos in G+.
- Choose an image you uploaded to Google+. Click on Edit option on the top of the page. Start editing your photo.
- Once you’re done editing your picture, Click on more and Click on select photo to download your edited image .