Also See - All Types Of Alexa Widgets For Your Blog/Website
How to Remove
- Go to Alexa Dashboard & Choose The URL of Your Site That You Want to Remove.
- Click On "Site Management" » Under Drop Down Click On Subscription
- Now, Click Cancel Subscription Button
- On The Next Page Again Click Cancel Subscription Button.
- You'll See Pop-up Message. Here Select The Reason For Canceling The Service. Then Click On Submit Button. In My Case I Chose "I wanted to change the site in my subscription".
Read Also - Add Your Website Or Blog To Alexa
Now go back to your dashboard and you are successfully done. Your site will be remove from your Alexa Site Listing Account. If you have any question then ask us via comments below. Stay Blessed :)
Did you Like this article?
Get FREE UpdatesGet Freebies, updates and Special offers straight into your inbox.