You've purchased domain name and hosting for your blog and you've started writing articles. It doesn't matter how useful your content is, it is traffic that makes this valuable post. Today, this article will be listing 10+ ways to drive more traffic to your blog.
First of all you need to promote your blog to get traffic. Follow these easy 10+ steps:
1. Use email subscription widget on your blog and invite readers to subscribe your blog.
2. Add RSS Feed on MyYahoo.com so your blog gets daily spidered by Yahoo SE.
3. Go to other blogs (relevant theme), read articles and give comments. Please don't spam by using short wordings like "good post" or "attractive blog". Always write killer, useful comments with a proper link to your blog.
4. Go to Ping-0-matic service and ping your blog to directories. Do this task every week.
5. Submit your site to all popular search engines. Also use images in your blog posts to drive more traffic. Read given posts.
- How To Tag Images In Blogger Blog To Drive Traffic?
- Optimize Images Before Uploading Them To Blogger Blog
7. Add your blog link in your email signatures.
8. Print your blog URL on your business cards, letter pads and banners.
9. Make sure you have an RSS feed URL that readers can subscribe to. RSS feeds may show headlines only or both headlines and summaries.
10. Use social sharing buttons on your blog posts: under title or at the end of the post. So readers can share your content easily.
11. Write blog posts for other blogs as a guest blogger. Include a link to your blog in the author info box.
Tip: Use a stat counter to track your visitors: how many unique visitors, first time visitors, how many page views, average length of visit.
I hope the above useful tips help you to get more traffic for your blog. If you have any additional tips then share with us via comments. God Bless & Happy Blogging :)