Don't worry here is a best solution for you to fix this issue. This problem is occurring due to the new feature of CopynShare addon of ShareThis plugin in Blogger or WordPress blogs. They adds a special #SThashtag at the end of your URL to keep track of where your content is being shared on the web. Follow the given steps to disable or uninstall the CopyNshare widget from your Wp or blogger blog.
Disable CopyNShare In Blogger Blog
In order to keep using ShareThis sharing counters but deactivate the tracking feature then you must follow these easy steps:
- Go To Blogger Dashboard >> Template
- Backup Your Blog Template
- Tick The Box "Expand widgets templates"
- Search Following Code In Your Blog Template
- Replace this entire script with the following code:
- Save your template and its all done
Disable CopyNShare In Wordpress Blog
In WordPress you can easily disable this new irritating feature.
- Go To Plugins >> ShareThis
- Uncheck The Option "Enable CopyNShare Beta" (See Image Below)
So, here is the end of this simple tutorial. If you need any help for this tutorial then ask me via comments. Stay Blessed :)
Did you Like this article?
Get FREE UpdatesGet Freebies, updates and Special offers straight into your inbox.