To share a location, simply create “pinpoint” and send it via email, text message or through your favorite social network.
Here Are Some Steps So You Can Start Using Pinpoint:
2. Type in your current location to bring it up on Pinpoints. You can type in the name of a business or you can also choose to enter the location- city, state, postal code or address.
4. When you have selected your location, a pointer will appear on the map. Click the pointer to bring up the information panel on the right side of the page.
6. Now, Click the “Click Me!” button after you’re done updating the information.
7. Enter your email address on the “from” field and also include an optional message if you want on the pop- up that will appear. Type in the email address or the phone number of the friend that you want to share your location with.
9. You can share your “pinpoint” on your social network by clicking the social icons at the bottom of the pop- up.
10. After clicking the “Send” button, Pinpoint will automatically “enrich” your shared location with reviews, website URLs and phone numbers.
11. After finishing the preceding steps, you will see a stylish and interactive “pinpoint” with all the useful information, a Call button, the option to rate the service, the ability to get direction and more.
12. After creating the “pinpoint”, you can click on the same location on the map anytime, update its information and resent it.