World's number one search engine Google doesn't monetize GMail's Trash area. Instead, it shows some popular recycling tips as you can see in this screenshot below.
List Of 14 Recycling Tips and Facts Collected From GMail Trash Area.
- Recycling a 3-foot-high stack of newspapers can save one whole tree.
- Newspapers can be reused as wrapping paper for gifts.
- Film canisters can be reused to store nails, screws, buttons and pins.
- Recycled cans can be made into airplanes, appliances, furniture and more.
- Recycled plastic bottles can be made into rugs, jackets, fences and more.
- Junk mail and newspaper can be reused as package stuffing.
- You can make a lovely hat out of previously-used aluminum foil.
- Recycled paper takes about 60% less energy and water to make than new paper.
- There is no limit to the number of times an aluminum can can be recycled.
- Empty tissue boxes can provide easy and handy storage for plastic grocery bags.
- Unneeded printouts can be cut and stapled to make notepads.
- Plastic bags can be reused as bin liners or package stuffing.
- Recycled glass bottles can be made into roads, tiles, even surfboards.
- Rubber shoe soles can be recycled to make basketball courts and soccer fields.