So, in this article I'm going to share a best tips and tricks across Google to make 2013 the year you succeed with your goals.
Recommend For You - Most Googled - Zeitgeist 2012: Year In Review
|Resolutions List - Google's 2012 Zeitgeist|
- Google will help you to counting calories. There are many apps available such as Diet Diary (Your personal diet diary to help you track your exercise, calories and water intake.) can be simply installed through Chrome or your Android device. If you need spreadsheets for life style, try one of several Google Docs templates, like this weekly meal planner.
- You can search recipes for healthy diets and use how-to-cook videos with apps like BBC’s Good Food for Chrome or you can subscribe to food channels such as Show me the Curry on YouTube.
- Keep in touch with Google+ community for motivation and learn from other people via hangouts on how to prepare healthy foods.Watch video given below:
Get Fiscally Fit
- As I mentioned above taking control of personal finances is hard to maintain. For proper control on your finances you need to know exactly where money is coming in and out. Use this simple budget template in Google Drive for great help.
- Another option is also available for more detailed budget, try using an app like Mint to track your finances on the go, available on both Android and Chrome.
- If you want to track your stock portfolio and similar market news go to Google Finance or get apps like E*TRADE from Google Play.
- With the help of Google Flight Search you can compare flight times and prices across airlines easily and super fast. Just go to Google Hotel Finder and enter “tourist spotlight” keyword to find a room near the hottest spots in the city.
- Simply type [tourist attractions <city name>] or [things to do in <city name>] into Google Search to find the Top Tourist Attractions of a City or Country. Read In Detail Here.
- Never forget to use Google Maps. Whether your plans are local or international, indoors or out, comprehensive and accurate Google Maps can help you find your perfect way.
Learn Something New
- Learn all about yoga practice or Crochet Granny Square Heart Felicity LHV by following the steps by experts on YouTube website. If you want to learn classroom style learning online, try joining a Google+ Hangout or Community to learn how to paint, cooking or knit from others who share your interests and passions.
- If you are passionate about learning new languages then try a free language learning app like the Que Onda Spanish app for Chrome or the Busuu Portuguese language app for Android. You can search more apps and extensions here.
- Get latest updates around the world with Google News and setting up Google Alerts to receive updates on specific topics directly in your email id. If your email inbox is already full, try the Google Currents app for news and other latest information.
- Check out Google Offers for deals on classes for singing, studying, bartending and more.
Other Popular New Year's Resolutions
- Drink Less Alcohol
- Eat Healthy Food
- Better Education
- Get a Good Job
- Get Fitness
- Lose Weight
- Manage Debt
- Manage Stress
- Quit Smoking Habitt
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
- Save More Money
- Take a Tour
- Volunteer to Help Others
If your resolution wasn't listed here, then drop via comments below or add it to the interactive resolution map on Google's 2012 Zeitgeist website. No matter who you are, the Google can help you do anything.
Thanks for making this possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.