Social media can increase your revenue by a substantial margin, so getting on the big hitters like Facebook, Twitter and, indeed, Google+ is highly recommended.
You May Like To Read:
- First, you need to create a Google+ profile if you haven’t already done so. Don’t worry, we’ll wait here. Go on, see you soon.
- Created one? Good, welcome back. Now, you need to click on this icon , which can be found on the left hand side.
- See the CREATE A NEW PAGE button in the upper right side? Hit that bad boy.
- Select the Local Business or Place category
- Simply enter your business phone number and hit LOCATE. This should be a business line and not a personal number.
- If your business is listed, then you should be able to now see it. Click on the name. Don’t worry if there’s anything not quite right because you’ll be able to edit later on. If you can’t see your business, then you need to click ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO GOOGLE. You could also LOOK UP A DIFFERENT NUMBER if you use several numbers.
- Basically, it’s a fill-in-the-form section. Here you can create all the basic information about your business such as the name, number and address. Then confirm it.
- Now you can get a little more specific. You can add categories to specify exactly what type of business you have. This can be done in the CATEGORY section. You can even select a specific age requirement if you feel that’s appropriate for your business too.
- Almost there. Just hit the CREATE button and voila! This is your basic local Google+ page. There’s a lot more you can do with it now, such as add opening times and your website details etc.
How To Increase Your Google+ Circles
How To Create A Google+ Page - Blogs Daddy
How To Get Google's Verified Authorship For Blogger Blog