If you’ve been notified of a manual spam action based on “unnatural links” pointing to your website or blog, this tool can help you finds the issue. If you haven’t gotten this notification, this tool generally isn't something you need to worry about.
Recommend For You:
What Is Disavow Links Tool
- Growing Your Business Through Blogging
- 6 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog
- Why Every Freelancer Today Wants To Be A Blogger
- How To Stand Out In The Popular Pet Blogging Niche
Who Needs To Disavow?
How To Use Disavow Links Tool
Download Links To Your Site
- On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the site you want.
- On the Dashboard, click Traffic, and then click Links to Your Site.
- Click Download.
http://spam.demo.com/stuff/content.htmUpload a List Of Links To Disavow
- Go to the reconsideration request page.
- Click Check Disavowed Links.
- Click Disavow links.
- Click Choose file.
- Select the file you want to upload, and click Submit.
If you want to know more about this feature then go to Google Help Center. Watch the video about this Tool by "Matt Cutts".